- Bring a water bottle DAILY. Every athlete needs to have their own water bottle.
- Performance Course is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please pack all electronic devices in a bag for safekeeping.
- Athletes will check in for attendance each day upon arrival by scanning a QR code. The QR code is posted onsite and is not distributed to the athletes. If your athlete does not have a device, any PC coach will be happy to help them check daily.
- Wear athletic shoes and apparel each day. We encourage you to wear light-colored and loose-fit clothing.
- Apparel will be passed out beginning the second week of the course. It will continue to be passed out through the summer. If your athlete is absent during the apparel handout, please have them communicate with a PC coach when they return.
- Please be on time! The session will begin as scheduled.
- PC does not provide child care or transportation. Once your child's session ends, participants will be released and we will begin a new session. Performance Course will not be monitoring participants on or off the property before or after designated course times.
- Rain or shine, WE WILL ALWAYS BE IN SESSION!
- Performance Course offices will be closed July 3rd - 7th.
- Please check performancecourse.com for your course's vacation dates.
- Please review your program start/end date and time at www.performancecourse.com.
- If your athlete is under the care of a physician or has any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries that would prohibit them from normal activity, please have your child speak with their PC Coach on the first day of training and continuously communicate as the course progresses.
- Should you miss multiple sessions or weeks for vacation, please use our vacation workout to stay in shape.
- We have a NO REFUND policy. If you have a change of plans for the summer, we will not make up session times or refund tuition.
- Please only attend one session per day. We do not allow or recommend any additional training hours.
- All summer pictures, posts, and reminders will be available exclusively on our Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Follow us!
Performance Course has developed a program that gives us an undeniable advantage. We know our kids will be well taken care of and in the best shape of their life when they report to us in August. I am a huge advocate of the Performance Course.
Tom Westerberg // Barbers Hill High School